Line Relaxing Treatments
Wrinkles are a natural part of the ageing process which occur due to the effects of repeated muscular contractions from smiling, laughing, frowning, etc. Injectables can be used to block the process of muscle contraction thereby, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines eg frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet. Injectables can also be used to treat excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
N.B. Botulinum toxin is a prescription-only medicine that should only be prescribed and administered by an appropriately trained medical professional.
- Forehead lines (frontalis)
- Frown lines (procerus, corrugator)
- Crow’s feet (orbicularis oculi)
- Eyebrow lift (orbicularis oculi)
- Gummy smile (levator labii superioris)
- Teeth grinding (masseter)
- Dimpled chin (mentalis)
- Excessive sweating (axilla)
- Preventative anti-wrinkle treatments